Paperless love

Saturday 1 February 2014






If you’re like me, the January blues hit your bank account like a ton of bricks. So I have made it my mission to explore thrifty options whenever I stumble across them on this blog - hopefully for the price of a cappuccino or there abouts. 

The first post is even better because it centres on an environmentally friendly way to wish your people happy birthday, say thank you, hello or erm, goodbye, by way of an e-card from Paperless Post, but it's absolutely free.

Now before you get reading, don’t get me wrong, I do believe there is a lot to be said for hand written letters and perusing Paperchase provides hours of limitless joy for me (yes, sad I know). However, when people are abroad posting can cost you an arm and a leg and take weeks to arrive. Plus, another one of my new year’s resolutions is to be more aware of the environment, so I hope this post will save a tree or two.




At Paperless Post, the fun and festive designs are free, while the more classic Premium cards come at a price. Stylish Oscar De La Renta’s patterns have even graced invitations from the brand – I doubt you’ll get that kind of design down at WH Smith.

Anyhow, the free versions are perfectly lovely and by using a coin system, you can send a load out to friends and family. Choosing snazzy envelope liners and other fussy options may cost you, but overall, you don’t have to bother with that stuff if you’re on a budget.

Once you’ve signed up, a really simple thing to do is click on the free tab on the website to suss out what creativeness you can nab free of charge. I’ve picked out a few of my favourite designs below to inspire. Enjoy!




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground